Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Goodbye October! | AprilShowers


I know I'm 4 days late, but I decided to write a Halloween post for you guys!

Anyways, since Halloween was on a Friday this year, I still had to go school. Luckily, we're allowed to dress up in costumes to school, so it wasn't really a big deal. It's actually more fun that way, walking around and seeing teachers actually dressed up. 

Since I'm get easily afraid of a lot of things, I just went as, "THE Dark Supreme Overlord" I know what you guys might be thinking, I sound really narcissistic/full of myself or just plain stupid. Don't worry! It's an inside joke among my friends lol. Besides, it was the easiest and cheapest outfit I could pull off. All I did was search through my closet for any black articles of clothing. Then I made a crown in an hour, and BAM! I had my costume.

Photo Credits to my wonderful friend!

 Later on, after school, since I did not have practice, some of the kids on my team met up to do some trick-or-treating. Now some of you will be horrified and shocked when you read this, but I've never gone trick-or-treating before that. I know, 16 years have gone by and I've only been ONCE! It was actually an enjoyable experience, it was just cut a little short due to some of the other kids needing to get back home or go to work.

One thing that was not fun at all was that it started to drizzle and it was cold, but due to adrenaline I was all pumped up and didn't feel the coldness. So the following day, I got sick (Thankfully AFTER my karate class). My head was pounding, I felt drowsy, I was just a mess. And to this day, I'm still sick. It's alright though, I'm feeling better, my voice is just a little raspy and my throat feels scratchy.

Well that was my Halloween in a nutshell. How was your guy's Halloween?

- A.J. 

No comments:

Post a Comment