Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Mid-November Check In! | AprilShowers

Hey guys! I know, long time no blog lol. But wow, I just looked at the date right now, and it's already November 15! Time is flying by so fast! If you're American, Thanksgiving is in a week and a half! Christmas is in a month and a half. 2015 will be here in less than two months!

I know what you might be thinking, "Don't remind me!" or "Can time just stop for a second?" Unfortunately you can't. Don't worry, there are PLENTY of times when I wish I can stop time. But other times I just think, I can't relive this moment again, so I might as well just enjoy it right now.

I will totally sound like a hypocrite right now, but it's better to live in the moment rather than constantly trying to document it. I constantly take pictures, but it's my way of preserving the little moments in life, and it helps me remember the fun times I've had. But if I had to choose either to enjoy life at that time or to document it through a tiny little iPhone, I would rather be worry free and have fun living.

Okay, I was just awkwardly ranting. But anyways, moral of the rant: Don't overlook the little details just because you want to capture the whole picture.

Till next time!

- A.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment