Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2015

New Years Resoutions 2k15 | AprilShowers

Hey guys and Happy (Late) New Years!

I know I didn't get a chance to type this post up until a few days later, but I honestly didn't know what to post. I didn't just want to just write "Happy New Years." So I came to the conclusion to post my New Year's Resolutions.

1. Post at least once a month on this blog
2. Get better grades at school (although this should always be a goal)
3. Get more athletic (Improve in sports, get more flexible, etc.)
4. Use up my 'unwanted'/least used makeup (if you guys want, I can make a post about that)
5. Actually get some rest
6. Maybe dabble into some video tutorials (I'm sort of iffy about this one, I don't want to seem like I'm jumping into the YouTube band wagon, so we'll see)
7. Keep a journal, or write little things that happen down
8. Smile more

Well there you guys have it! Eight of my resolutions so far, I may be adding more to this list as the year goes on.

I hope everyone has a great year. See you next time!

- A.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment