Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

20 Random Questions Tag | AprilShowers

 Hey Guys! I'm back with another post (: I decided to do the 20 Random Question Tag so hopefully I can give you guys an insight of me as a person (That sounds kind of creepy...) Anyways, enjoy!
- April
1. Thing you cant leave the house without.
  - I'm ashamed to admit it, but ever since I got a phone, I've NEVER left the house without it...

2. Favorite brand of makeup
  - This is hard lol. I don't have a lot of makeup, but I still like to check out reviews to see what's good and what's not (yes, I'm weird like that lol). But if I had to say, my favorite high end is Burberry and low end would be Revlon, but the brand I want to try more products are probably either Lancome, Chanel, or Bobbi Brown. 

3. Favorite flowers.
  - I don't really have any favorite flowers? But I do think carnations are pretty lol.

4. Favorite clothing store
  - NORDSTROM! (Can you tell it's my favorite? lol)

5. Favorite perfume
  - I tend to switch perfumes whenever I feel like it, but right now I've been using my Burberry The Weekend perfume more

6. Heels or flats
  - Although I love how heels look, they're painful (that and I'm still sixteen, so I don't really have anywhere to wear heels to). So I guess I'll go with flats.

7. Do you make good grades
  - I would like to think so lol. I try my hardest (every student's response). 

8. Favorite colors
  - I like black, grey, and blue (basically the only colors I wear). 

9. Do you drink energy drinks
  - Yes, I have to drink Gatorade for the electrolytes to help keep me hydrated for sports.

10. Do you drink juice
  - I'm not ashamed to say, Capri Sun IS life...

11. Do you like swimming
  - When I was five my cousins (they were like 30 then) tried to teach me how to swim so they put me in the ocean (wearing a life vest/floatie) and they surrounded me to make sure I don't get away (I have no idea what that was for). I kept sinking even with the life vest on... So ever since then I've been terrified. But my freshman year of high school it was required to take swim for pe, so I sort of overcame my fear. I still can't float though. 

12. Do you eat fries with a fork
  - When I'm eating regular fries no, but when I'm eating Carne Asada fries, then mostly lol.

13. Whats your favorite moisturizer
  - For face moisturizer I use the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion +

14. Do you want to get married later on in life
  - Yeah, someday lol

15. Do you get mad easily
  - Oh yeah... In third grade my friend once told me I had anger issues, she was right 

16. Are you into ghost hunting
  - Oh no... I get so freaked out easily. I went to Haunted Trails recently and I had to hold my friend's hand the whole time lol. 

17. Any phobias
  - Not that I can think of? I only have some fears, but I'm not deathly afraid of them

18. Do you bite your nails
  - I used to, but ever since I got braces I stopped because I couldn't bite them anymore.

19. Have you ever had a near death experience
  - Plenty, they mostly involve cars though. I've almost gotten hit by cars and I don't have a license nor a permit. 

20. Do you drink coffee
  - I'm going to channel my inner girl, yes, I occasionally drink Starbucks, except I don't like the taste of hot coffee. I only drink frappuccinos.

No comments:

Post a Comment